Saturday, March 21, 2020

a conversation

Is God still in control?
Yes.
Is God still good?
Yes.
Does God still love me?
Yes.
Does God still care about me?
Yes.
Will He ever stop caring?
No.
Does God know everything about me?
Yes.
Does God know everything that will happen in the future?
Yes.
Does He have good plans for me?
Yes.
Can I trust Him completely?
Yes.
Can I praise Him, even now?
Yes.
Could things get hard?
Yes.
Will worrying help?
No.

Okay.

God, you are in control.
You are good.
You love me.
You care about me.
I can't sit here and say that no one does
or ever will.
You will never stop.
You know me completely,
you know each moment of my life
before one comes to pass.
You have good plans for me.
I can trust you completely,
and that is why I can praise you.
Even when things get hard,
you are still in control.
You are still good.
Your love never fails.

If I fear you,
I have nothing to fear.

Forgive me for being jealous and envious of others.
Help me to be content where I am right now,
to praise you where I am,
to follow you where I am,
to trust you where I am,
to let go of shame,
to let you grow me where I am
and not compare myself to others
or where I think I should be.
God, be near to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment