Saturday, April 25, 2015

black pen

There's a black pen
Inside my brain-
Scribbling everywhere,
All over everything.

Changing angles rapidly,
Madness, void.
Abyss of black
Over the occipital lobe.

But it is my own hand
Guiding the night,
Pushing, pressing too hard
Til it bursts like stars
Through the page.

I can't get away,
And the pen will break.
Out spills the ink
Like a secret I wanted to keep-
Troubled universe set free.

Trickling from my brain
And sliding down
My tortured throat,
The rest of my body slowly filled
With deadly poison.

Darkness, dread,
Seeping into every crack.
Vacuum of space pulling,
Pulling me away.
Once canvas, once page,
But I'm not sure what I became.
Is this who I was supposed to be?

Hopeless, hidden
Inside a perfect portrait
Of panic.


No comments:

Post a Comment