Saturday, May 31, 2014

expressions of his love

I saw a flower today and it looked just like a feeling. And it reminded me that God understands the ways I feel, even if I don't have a word for it, He knows, and He can make it beautiful, and I can bring anything to Him. I can relate to His creation, and this gives me an even greater picture of who He is. And I thought maybe all of God's creation, He made to express something that needed more than words. The trees, the flowers, the birds, the stars, and all of His creation are here to express His love. And I am His creation, so maybe that's what I'm here for too. To express His love. Our God is so beautiful and amazing, and there are pieces of Him in nature all around us, and His handiwork in us. I see more and more how everything in nature is pointing me to something bigger than myself, something so much greater than myself, pointing me to God. And our God is so good, He didn't have to create flowers, but He did. And sometimes I wonder why God created flowers, why He created sunsets, and all the beautiful things around us. And I can see that it is a reflection of who He is, and His care and love for us. It's all expressing something, and what I can see is love. In nature, and free to grow, I am wrapped in His arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment